SIGN OUR LIABILITY WAIVER
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter! Subscribe to our blog Subscribe to our newsletter! instagram Follow us on Vimeo!
Planet Granite Logo New PG Portland Gym opening in 2014! PG San Francisco Climbing Yoga & Fitness Gym Planet Granite Belmont Climbing Yoga & Fitness Gym PG Sunnyvale Climbing Yoga and Fitness Gym

Tenacity in the Toolbox

Belmont, Blog, Community, Portland, San Francisco, Staff, Sunnyvale  Comments Off on Tenacity in the Toolbox
Apr 292015

Tenacity in the Toolbox

Resting in a bomber, but core sapping and foot fatiguing, knee bar rest, I stared up at the last 20 feet of climbing. I was tired. I had made mistakes. My feet had cut where they shouldn’t have and my toes were numb from the cold. But, I had only one more bolt to clip, Read more…

SF Bouldering League off to Awesome Start

Blog, Community, Comps, San Francisco  Comments Off on SF Bouldering League off to Awesome Start
Apr 282015

By Ashley Vail Our first week of Bouldering League was very literally a massive success! On opening night, anyone lucky enough to watch would have witnessed an endless stream of bouldering teams crushing hard across the entire upstairs area. A mix of rookie and seasoned competitors have formed a whopping NINE teams for what Read more…

P:EAR Visits Planet Granite Portland

Community, Health & Wellness, Kids, PG Gives Back, Portland  Comments Off on P:EAR Visits Planet Granite Portland
Apr 242015

P:EAR Visits Planet Granite Portland

Project: Education, Art, Recreation. These are the tools that p:ear utilizes to help homeless youth exit homelessness everyday. p:ear, the Portland based non-profit, teamed up with Planet Granite Portland to provide a recreational activity: Climbing. As part of the PG Gives Back program, Planet Granite donated rentals, access and instruction to support p:ear’s use of the facility. Read more…

Planet Granite helps Save Donner Climbing with $40,000 match

Belmont, Blog, Community, PG Gives Back, Portland, San Francisco, Sunnyvale  Comments Off on Planet Granite helps Save Donner Climbing with $40,000 match
Apr 152015

Planet Granite helps Save Donner Climbing with $40,000 match

Planet Granite has committed to match up to $40,000 of donations made to Save Donner Climbing. Between April 15th and May 31st, donations raised will be doubled by Planet Granite.  If our goal is reached, $80,000 will be donated to the Truckee Donner Land Trust to help keep Donner climbing open forever! Donate now and double Read more…

Portland’s Bouldering League is just around the corner!

Blog, Community, Events, Portland  Comments Off on Portland’s Bouldering League is just around the corner!
Mar 252015

Portland's Bouldering League is just around the corner!

Are you ready to compete with your friends, against your friends for bragging rights throughout the gym?! Planet Granite’s Bouldering League starts up in just a few weeks! Bouldering League is a friendly event designed to get Portland’s boulderers together to have fun and build camaraderie in a causally competitive environment. Draft your friends to build Read more…

Mar 202015

Spring Break is just around the corner, have you got plans for your climber while they are off school? After School Programming, Spring Break Camp, and Summer Camps are open to Non-Members and Members alike! Be a part of Planet Granite’s Spring Break Camp! Get your little one climbing, exercising, and having a blast! Kids will participate in Read more…