Jan 072014

Energizing PG one bottle at a time: FLUX!

There’s something going on with that guy behind the front desk at PG San Francisco… You know the one; long mane of hair pulled back into a ponytail, tie-dyed t-shirt, and a soundtrack of Black Sabbath that follows him around like he is, indeed, a wizard.  What you might not expect is that the man Read more…

Dec 192013

Staying calm at 3000 feet - Free climbing the Golden Gate

It’s been ‘splitter’ weather here in Yosemite, and I’ve been taking full advantage of it. Every Friday I make the 4 plus hour drive to the valley and bang my head against some small part of the massive monolith that is El Capitan. This is my 3rd season climbing on El Cap and I’m finally Read more…

Dec 122013

Recap of the 2013 Yosemite Facelift

PG SF Manager Eliot shares his experiences at the 2013 Yosemite Facelift event from September. The Facelift is a volunteer, park-wide clean-up organized by the Yosemite Climbing Association.  I first heard about the Yosemite Facelift years ago while lurking around the internet on Supertopo. Since that first introduction to it, I’ve always kept it in my Read more…

Nov 052013

Team of 2 Returns - Youth Camp, Hell on Ropes + Private Sessions - November 15th-17th

The Coach and The Trainer return to PG in November! *This will be their last visit to PG until March of next year!* Don’t miss this great opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry! Justen & Kris each bring a unique style of training and coaching to their programs. They can Read more…

Oct 302013

TRIP REPORT: Jambo! An adventure in Tanzania

Sonaz is a PG employee that also works as a Registered Nurse in the Bay area. She enjoys climbing, traveling, being outdoors and using her healing skills in the places she travels. Here is a snippet of one of her adventures while working with The Janada L. Batchelor Foundation for Children in Tanzania. I was Read more…