Mar 212014

Friction Series Part 2 @PG San Francisco

FRICTION SERIES 2014 continued @PG San Francisco on March 14th! *Scores HERE     |     *Photos HERE Climbers of all ages and abilities joined in the fun on incredible routes set especially for the competition by PG’s team of talented and hardworking route setters. Treats from pizza to massage were enjoyed by competitors, Read more…

Jan 072014

Energizing PG one bottle at a time: FLUX!

There’s something going on with that guy behind the front desk at PG San Francisco… You know the one; long mane of hair pulled back into a ponytail, tie-dyed t-shirt, and a soundtrack of Black Sabbath that follows him around like he is, indeed, a wizard.  What you might not expect is that the man Read more…

Dec 192013

Staying calm at 3000 feet - Free climbing the Golden Gate

It’s been ‘splitter’ weather here in Yosemite, and I’ve been taking full advantage of it. Every Friday I make the 4 plus hour drive to the valley and bang my head against some small part of the massive monolith that is El Capitan. This is my 3rd season climbing on El Cap and I’m finally Read more…

Dec 122013

Recap of the 2013 Yosemite Facelift

PG SF Manager Eliot shares his experiences at the 2013 Yosemite Facelift event from September. The Facelift is a volunteer, park-wide clean-up organized by the Yosemite Climbing Association.  I first heard about the Yosemite Facelift years ago while lurking around the internet on Supertopo. Since that first introduction to it, I’ve always kept it in my Read more…